Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fashion Rave!

My new fashion rave has been inspired by my friend Ebony. She has a fashion blog, (go check it out! http://daintydiction.blogspot.com/) and a recent post of hers was on the designer Melody Ehsani. She designs jewelry and some shoes. Celebrities like Keri Hilson,Erykah Badu, and Nicki Minaj have worn Melody Eshani jewelry. I visited the site and fell deep in love some some pieces.



This first piece is a necklace called Bite Me
I just love it because of the bold red color and the fangs!













This piece is actually a ring called the Hot Lops 3 Finger Ring
Once again, love the bold red lips and the mouth reminds me of the Rocky Horror Picture Show!










These are earrings. This piece is called See Me. They are sooo cute and colorful. I can't tell exactly what they are but they look like little birds to me!











This final piece is called the Lightning Bolt 3 Finger Ring
I love the lighting bolt! Its really cute! I also love that its a multi finger ring! Those are my fav. type of rings!!











Go check out the site and choose your favs! I'm not a big fan of the shoes but maybe you will like them. ALSO don't forget to check out my girl Ebony's blog at www.daintydiction.blogspot.com !!


Love,Robin


2 comments:

  1. NICE! Melody Ehsani is a BEAST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i was just wondering where i could purchase the lightening bolt ring?

    ReplyDelete