Sunday, October 16, 2011

LUSH and U.O. Haul

I went to LUSH the other day just to walk around and sniff, then found myself in U.O. helping a co-worker pick an outfit! It is always a super challenge for me because I always want to buy everything my eyes land upon! This time I narrowed it down to 3 things. U.O. was a bit easier considering I wasnt clothes shopping for myself and I'm not a fan of their prices lol.

First stop was LUSH!
I bought a Massage Bar, Shower Jelly, and Lip Scrub

Each Peach massage bar. It smells amazing! Very citrusy! You rub it all over and it melts from the heat of your body. These massage bars last a very long time especially if you use them very sparingly. Great on your own and also to share with a partner ;) 

The Bubblegum Lip Scrub is really cool, and edible! It is a great exfoliator for your lips! Tastier than exfoliating with a toothbrush or towel! You take a little bit of product between your fingers and rub its on your lips then lick it off! It is edible because its sugar! YUM!! My lips will forever be soft from using this product just because of the great taste! :)

The Joy of Jelly shower jelly. Smells amazing thanks to all the jasmine infused in it! It was recommended that I freeze this jelly. Once frozen, take a shower, its like a bar of soap! Cool right! THIS IS WHY I LOVE LUSH!!



From U.O. I picked up some new fingernail polish and a new card holder! 

I think these officially are cigarette holders but I have always loved to use them as a type of wallet! Its super cute because it Hello Kitty! 

The polish has no brand name so I cant reference it but the colors are super pretty. The one on the right looks red but its a pretty hot pink called Cocktail. The one on the left is my favorite! Reminds me of Tiffany's Co. The color is called Smush! I have been on the hunt for this color so I am super excited to wear it!


Well thats all folks! More coming soon!!!

Love,
Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment