Saturday, May 28, 2011

L'Oreal Lipstick Review

Hey dolls! As you know, I purchased two L'Oreal lipsticks this week. One was the L'Oreal Color Riche Anti-Aging Serum in Pink Passion and the other, L'Oreal Le Rouge Infallible 10 Hour Lipstick in Enduring Berry. This is my review! Enjoy!

Lips without lipstick (eww my face looks gross)

Infallible in Enduring Berry.  The lipstick went on very smooth. No tug on my lips, very gentle and soft. There is a slight shimmer to it and lots of glitter lingers when you wipe it off. In terms of lasting 10 hours, I have yet to test that, but I can say that it wants to stay on your lips! A little difficult to wipe off. Not sure if this is my color. 

Color Riche in Pink Passion. Color riche is right, this lipstick is very pigmented. You should only need one coat for full, perfect coverage. Slight tug on my lips while applying, to avoid try applying a very small amount of lip balm before applying this lipstick. It has a bit of a metallic look to it. To get rid of that pat the color with your finger, this also helps rub the color over your lips a bit better. I love the color once it is situated right. It reminds me of Pink 4 Friday by MAC. It has a bit of a natural pink look to it as well.  

Enduring Berry. Good color for a nice date. Something cute and classy

Pink Passion. Very playful color, sexy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment