Sunday, May 22, 2011

Makeup and Jewelry Haul

 Hey dolls! I want to apologize ahead of time for the quality of the pictures! I totally need a new camera! 
But ANYWHO! I went to Target, CVS, and Forever 21 for this haul. I hope you enjoy and stay tuned for some review videos for some of the products in this post!
I know what your thinkin', this isnt makeup or jewelry. Your right this is soap! This is Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap in Lavender. I use this to wash my makeup brushes and it works amazing! It really removes makeup stains from your brushes gently and easily. This bottle is the 2 FL OZ. I got this bottle from Target but you can also find it at CVS. They have different scents like Tea Tree and even larger bottles. 
Covergirl Smoothers Concealer in Fair. I love this concealer. It goes on really smoothly and when you blend it in, it blends even smoother and matches your complexion really well. This concealer really hides my dark circles under my eyes and random redness on my face.
This is E.L.F. Eyelid Primer in Sheer. This is a new product from E.L.F. I haven't tried it yet but I will be including it in a review video soon!


Another new E.L.F. product, Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara in Crystal. They also have this in black. I like this product so far, I have only used it to shape my eyebrows and it works well to lay all the hairs down to give a natural, smooth, tamed look.
Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara in Brown. I actually got it in brown on accident, but decided not to return it since summer is almost here and brown is a great color for summer mascara. I love the small bristles on wand. It really works to separate your lashes and give a soft, natural look.
L'Oreal's Voluminous Million Lashes in Blackest Black. This is a great mascara for lengthening your lashes and seperating them. The small bristles on the wand seperates them and gives your lashes great volume.

Wet N Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Black. I love this eyeliner. The angled brush that comes with it helps line the eye perfectly. I personally think it works better than liquid liner.
I got this feather ring in gold from Forever 21. I had to get another size from the one I had before. I will be including the bigger size in an upcoming giveaway. Its a size 7.
Long gold heart necklace from Forever 21. I needed a long necklace in gold, I have to many in silver.
Silver dangle earrings from Forever 21.
Flower earrings from Forever 21. SUPER CUTE! Pink pedals with a small pearl in the middle.
Bow earrings from Forever 21. Sorry about the picture but the are super cute! They are pink with little rhinestones in them.
These are my favorite so far. White rose earrings from Forever 21. I love how elegant they look. Very cute and dressy!

I hope you guys like this post. Stay tuned for video reviews coming up on some of these products.

Love, Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment