Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Favorite: Brushes

A lot of bloggers and Youtubers I follow tend to do monthly favorites. That always grabs my interest and I usually end up at the store looking for those products. I decided that I would do my own version of  favorites by doing "My Favorite: Brushes". These are just a few of my favorite brushes. Some that I own and some that I plan to purchase in the very near future.  Most of my favorites are from Sigma. I love their brushes because of the density and softness.  
This is the Small Angle E65 brush from Sigma. This is my favorite angled brush. I am in need of a new angled brush because I love applying shadow to my lower lash line. Also angled brushes like this are great for filling in eyebrows.
















This is the Tapered Blending E35 brush. This one is great for blending out eyeshadow to give it a softer look. You can easily switch up a dramatic look to a softer warmer look with this blending brush.
















These three brushes are apart of the Synthetic Face Kit . The three brushes are my favorite brushes for my face. The brush to the far left is the F84, its great for applying bronzer or blush. I usually use it on my cheekbones when I really want to make them pop. The brush in the middle is the F80. I use this brush for applying liquid foundation. It's great for buffing in liquid foundation and always gives me a flawless, airbrushed look. The last brush on the right is the F82, great for applying blush to the apples of your cheeks and powder foundation to your entire face. 










This Mini Kabuki Brush is actually form Forever 21. Its really small and is one of the brushes that are always in my purse just in case I need to touch up my blush or powder foundation at some point during the day.















I have this 5 Piece Metallic Pink Accent brush set, except my brushes have a silver, glittery handle and pretty fuschia bristles. The bristles are surprisingly soft and light. They are nowhere near as densely packed as Sigma brushes but they add great color to my collection and still work great!   














These are just a few of my favorite brushes. More favorite soon to come!
Love, Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment