Monday, September 19, 2011

THE EMMY'S: The Good, The Bad and the Should've Stayed Home!

If you are anything like me, you only turned on the Emmy's to see the red carpet version fashion show with all my favorite celebrities. I always get super excited to see the amazing colors, styles and designs of the river of dresses flooding the red carpet. Some celebrities hit the mark with gorgeous gowns, shiny baubles and perfectly coifed hair, and others looked like there were drunk when getting dressed! Here are some of my favorite dresses of the night and those that should have stayed home!


BEST DRESSED 
Nina Dobrev wearing Donna Karen
Red dresses seem to have been the trend of the night, but no one pulled off the look better than Miss Nina Dobrev. This mermaid style dress give her the perfect hour glass shape. Her simple accessories are a great chic addition to the look. She looks drop dead gorgeous!

Kaley Cuoco wearing Romona Keveza
Kaley definitely got the memo about red trend, and she put her own fabulous spin on it. She played it safe and simple with this across the shoulder black dress with a red clutch and shoes to match! I dont know about you but I am a major fan of matching shoes to purse! LOVE! 
Claire Danes wearing Oscar de la Renta
The dress makes me think of a Picaso painting. This simple strapless dress with simply paired accessories  makes Claire Danes look absolutely amazing! The dress hugs her slightly in all the right places giving off a slight hour glass look!

WORST DRESSED

Taraji P. Henson wearing Blumarine
I love Taraji, but not in this dress! Where do I even start with this dress? Its looks thrown on her, there is no fit anywhere! What makes it worse is the horrid neckline and the so patchy floral and sequin designs. YUCK! 

Paz de la Huerta wearing who knows(smh)
I had no idea who this was but I will always rememeber her as the Lady Lookin' Crazy at the Emmy's. Whoever she is looks like her AND her stylist were drunk when preparing for this night! The dress looks extremely cheap, something that could be found in Forever 21, or worse! What happened to her face?! It looks like she did her makeup in the dark! Her lips make her look like a corpse! The dress really isn't that bad but her hair ruins any hope for her look!

Lou Eyrich
Why?!!!!.........just.....why?!! I have no idea what or who she was wearing, honestly I was so taken aback by what I saw on her head, it literally didn't register in my brain for 5 minutes! Yes ladies and gentlemen this is a hair tattoo! She just looks ridiculous! The hair tattoo, the umbrella, the sunglasses, the lipstick! Dointomuch.com!!! I dont understand how these hair tattoos work! How often do you have to shave? What happens if you want to grow out your hair? The real question is, Why Lou Eyrich? Why?

Did you watch the Emmy's? Tell me who you think wore it best!

Love, Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment