Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Over Due Mini Haul

Hey lovies! Taking the time to make a quick post. I have done some shopping here and there this week. I knew I needed to make a post, so what better time than the present! Not a huge haul, but I figured I owe you something :) So...here it is!


First up is this white metal organizer. I bought it for $5 at Forever 21. I love the designs on it. If you remember, I was using a silver toothbrush holder as a makeup holder but it was so boring and this one was so cute lol
I went to Target after Forever 21 to re-up on my concealer. I have fallen in love with the E.L.F. Tone Correcting Concealer (bottom product). I grabbed another tube of the Wet Gloss Lash&Brow Clear Mascara(middle product). Lastly I wanted to try one of E.L.F.'s new products so I grabbed the Under Eye Concealer&Highlighter (top product) Haven't tried it yet but a review is coming soon! :) Each product $1
For those of you who remember, I used to have a pair of sunglasses from Buffalo Exchange that were black with a gold chain like thing at the top. Well those broke. So I bought these cheetah print ones from Forever 21, thought they were cute. $5
Last but not least, this gorgeous glass bowl I got from the Thrift store. I have been looking for a cute jewelry box/bowl to hold my rings and I came across this one! I love the sparkly, gold, designs on the inside and the glossy glass feel. $2

LUSH HAUL COMING SOON!!! :)

Love,
Robin

2 comments:

  1. I love those cheetah print glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also ive tried the elf clear mascara before and i loved it. I love elf products

    ReplyDelete