Monday, September 26, 2011

Lazy Shopper

I'm sure every gal enjoys some needed retail therapy every once in awhile! Sometimes though, I get tired of   waiting in the long lines at the mall so I resort to the biggest mall in the world! The internet! Here are some of the sites I am in love with at the moment!

Sole Society 
Sole Society is your virtual shoe stylist! Free to Join and same press shoes and accessories. Its simple! The sit asks you a few questions to get to know you and your style and they pick out shoes they think you will like!



Go see for yourself!  http://www.solesociety.com/invite/RMorrow273

JustFabulous
Very much like Sole Society and Shoe Dazzle, (another one of my favs) its free to join and offers a simple questionnaire to find the best shoe fits for you!
These are some of the hot shoes picked for me this month! I'm in love!


Check it out! Join for free!! http://www.justfab.com/invite/692425/

LuLu*s
LuLu*s is one of my favorite clothing sites next to AKIRA and  Miss Selfridge. The clothing can be a little pricey but you can always count on quality! Fun and gorgeous lookbooks.

Sigma Makeup
You all probably know the one place I love to buy my makeup brushes is Sigma! I am a Sigma addict! Shipping is quick and easy and you now get a free gift when you spend $30 or more. I believe the purchase requirement has gone down since the last time I purchased something from the site.

Get addicted! http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=77556

No comments:

Post a Comment