Wednesday, March 16, 2011

DO THE ROMPer!

Shh I know the title is lame! Its like 'Do The Bump'! ANYWAY! Today was a B-E-A-U-TIFUL day here in the windy city. The sun was shinning, there was a nice little, breeze, the weather was not to hot and not to cold! As I walked down the street I became to thing of how I will update my wardrobe for this Spring! The first thing that popped in my head was ROMPERS!! Rompers say Spring for me.
My idea of the perfect Spring Romper is a colorful, bright, floral one.

This Bianca Strapless Romper By Juciy Coutre is nice and color
and has a floral pattern to it. I like this romper because its loose and bloused and has an adjustable waist. I love when rompers already have a defined waist! If you get a romper that is waistless, add a skinny belt to define your hips!

This navy blue romper is nice and calm. 
Can be worn to an interview or just out to shop.  
This one has an an elastic drop waist,
which I love! I love the sleeves! I call 
them parachute sleeves lol 

Both outfits and many more can be found at Revolve Clothing

Love, Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment