Monday, March 21, 2011

Pick A Phone

I am in the process of switching plans and switching phones. I am sick of Sprint and any other phone company anyway. Most of the time you end up paying at the least, $100 for a phone bill. I think that $100 or more could be spent on something more useful, or saved!! So I am going back to Virgin Mobile. I used to have a VM phone when I could hardly afford a phone at all, now I just want to save money. VM is one of the least expensive phone companies around. The only expensive thing about it is buying the phones. I am debating between 3 phones:

 This is the LG Optimus V. $150
Likes: Andriod, Touchscreen, Small, Thin, WiFi Capable, Twitdroyd, Youtube, VM Live, Swype Text, Voice Action, SD card, loads things quickly

Dislikes: All touchscreen, no flash w. camera, i hear battery life isnt that great
Samsung Intercept. $200
Likes: Keypad, Slides up, Flash w. camera, text to speech

Dislikes: I hear it freezes alot, low battery life, slow loading speed



Blackberry Curve 8530. $200

Likes: Good service, good buttons,

Dislikes: slow loading speed, low battery life, app availability



Those are just a few things I like and dislike about each phone. Which one do you think I should get?

Love, Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment