Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Day So Far

    My day started at 7:45 AM which is very abnormal for me on a Tuesday these days. But today I actually had a reason to get up so early. INTERVIEW!! I had an interview at a salon at 11 AM. Im not sure why, but it always seems to take me forever to get ready when I have somewhere important to go. Once I was finally dressed and had my Mary Poppins ready(thats what I call my HUGE black purse), I headed for the train.

    I have always preferred to be a bit early for an important event rather than late. Who wouldnt?! ANYWAY, so I'm waiting on the train and it seems to be taking forever! By the time I get on the train its 10:30 AM and I have 10 stops to go. This always makes me nervous especially this time because the trip usually takes about 30 minutes or more. Once I got to the salon was was literally right on time, I checked my phone as I walked up to the door and it was 10:59, phew! The interview went good, got invited to a second interview but I don't want to get too excited because I don't want to curse it. But I do feel good that the lady wanted to introduce me to the owner and have a second interview.

    Is it just me or does it seem to take longer to get to a new destination then to get back home? Does that even make sense? Well when I did get home. I dived onto the couch and wrapped my feet into my blanket to warm em up (like an idiot I wore peep toes today). I played Batman for a little and then I got a pop chat from one of my good friends asking me about how my interview went. Then he said something that just made my whole day even better! He said "IM PROUD OF YOU"! Unfortunately I don't hear that alot, but  I can always count on him to give me some encouragement and praise when I deserve it. I feel kinda bad 'cause I haven't really hung out with him in awhile but he is still a great friend, always checking on me to make sure im ok and happy!
   This day is turning out to be grrrr8!

Love, Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment