Sunday, March 20, 2011

Today's Vid: What's In Your Bag?

Hey guys so todays channel video was a "What's In Your Bag" as requested by a subscriber. I mention two products today. There were the Sensual Amber Body Splash and Moonlight Path body lotion, both from Bath and Body Works. The link to the Body Splash is actually the link for the shower gel. The body spray is also on the site but the exact type that I have isn't.

Above is the spray I showed in my vid and to the right is the lotion, perfume, and shower gel I mentioned but did not show. I have two of the body splashes and two of the lotions. The package I got only gave me one perfume and one shower gel.


 Below is the Moonlight Path Body Lotion I mentioned in the vid. I also have the shower gel that is shown below.
Hope you guys like the vid! Don't forget to like and comment. Subscribe if you haven't already, and share with your friends! 

Love, Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment